Five beautiful themed rooms await you as well as a small cottage in self-catering. Enough to make your naturist holiday a real experience! Comfortable bedding and stylish decor for a cosy stay…
At the airport rent a car is very easy, not expensive, and really useful for your sightseeing tours.
Private parking available.
We are here to inform you, do not hesitate to contact us…
- Axarquia, also known as the Costa Tropical, is an Andalusian region that has been preserved from the massive construction of the Costa del Sol, ideal place for your naturist holidays. It is here, nestled among the mountains, that the famous white villages are located. Mango and avocado are the main crops here, in addition to the traditional vineyards, olives, almonds and citrus fruits.
- Beaches 15 minutes away. The nearest naturist beach is Almanat, 20 minutes from the finca. Large sandy beach with two nice restaurants.
- Visit also Nerja , its caves, the eagle aqueduct, the balcony of Europe. Nice hike to the waterfalls of the Rio Chillar. In addition, not far away you can enjoy the naturist beach of Cantarriján. and also admire the underwater fauna in the waters of Maro.
- Two hiking trails pass in front of the finca to explore the mountains of Axarquia on foot.
- Further west, visit Mijas, this splendid typical white village with its traditional donkey taxis, where it is good to stroll on the terraces.
- Antequera and his fortress. Don’t miss the magnificent and mysterious Parque del Torcal.
- There is also the Guadalhorce nature reserve.
- Don’t miss the Caminito del Rey, only for the boldest one!
- And also Ronda the white hilltop village, close to the Cueva del Gato and Setenil under the rocks.
- Go until Gibraltar , to speak english and see monkeys…
- Tarifa, blessed surfers’ place, is very nice. It is the southernmost village in Europe!
- And of course don’t miss the most famous cities in Andalusia. Málaga, Sevilla and Cordoba, and also Granada.