Andalusia is one of the most visited regions of Spain, third country after France and the United States for tourism!
- First is the Guadalhorce Nature ReserveÂ and the inescapable Caminito del Rey, for the conquerors !
- Not far fromÂ Malaga et Marbella. Very close to the Montes de MĂˇlaga, we are between the two natural parks of la Sierra de las Nieves and la Sierra Nevada.
- First beaches at 15 minutes. Our favorite is the naturist beach Almayate. A true paradise, large sandy beach with two nice naturist restaurants, 20 minutes from the house.
- Hike or you can also take a bike at your disposal. Visit Mijas, this magnificent typical white village with its traditional donkeys-taxis, a wonderful place to stroll on the terraces. Antequera and fortress. To get there you will pass by the beautiful Torcal Park.
- More to the west,Â RondaÂ white village perched close to Cueva delÂ Gato yÂ Setenil de la Bodega under rocks and Gibraltar if you want to speak English and see the monkeys …. Tarifa, blessed corner of the surfers, is very pretty. It is the southernmost village in Europe!Â To the east, Nerja caves, the balcony of Europe and close you can swim under the waterfalls of the Rio Chillar.
- …And many other things…